Strategic and Technical Advisory Group (STAG) on antimicrobial resistance
As part of its core functions, WHO has called together a Strategic and Technical Advisory Group (STAG) to review and help shape a global strategy to tackle the growing challenge of antimicrobial resistance (AMR), and to advise WHO on the coordination role it should be playing in the fight against AMR.
AMR is a threat to global health security that is endangering the prevention and treatment of infections. While the underlying driving concern is the impact of AMR on health and the potential for it to create an unwanted post-antibiotic era, the factors contributing to its development and the solutions for resolving it go beyond the health sector and demand a global response.
- 9th Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on antimicrobial resistance (STAG-AMR) meeting, 26-27 February 2018
- 8th Strategic and Technical Advisory Group on antimicrobial resistance (STAG-AMR) meeting, 29 June 2017
- 7th meeting 2-3 November 2016
- 6th meeting 11 May 2016
- 5th meeting 23-24 November 2015
- 4th meeting 24-25 February 2015
- 3rd meeting 17 October 2014
- 2nd meeting 14-16 April 2014
- 1st meeting 19-20 September 2013