Catholic Medical Mission Board (CMMB)
Dr Pam Bolton
Vice president, partnerships
- Program innovations
- Intervention design and best practices for RMNCH
- The following focus countries: Haiti, Kenya, Peru, South Sudan, Zambia
- Other faith-based organizations working in MNCH
- Academic and corporate sector players (we are business friendly)
Priority action area(s)
- We prioritize the areas responsible for the greatest share of preventable mortality: pregnancy/childbirth, newborn period, first 1000 days, childhood pneumonia, diarrhea, malaria (via integrated approaches). We also target cervical cancer. Nutrition and water/sanitation are cross-cutting priorities because of their close link to child health.
Rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus, Catholic Medical Mission Board works collaboratively to provide quality health care programs and services, without discrimination, to people in need around the world.