Mr Jan-Willem Scheijgrond
Global Head of Government Affairs B2G
- Health systems and services transformation;
- Obstetrical monitoring, ultrasound, and informatics;
- Neonatal intensive care monitoring, therapy, ultrasound, informatics, NICU feeding aids and pre-term pacifiers to promote suckling reflect, and NICU clinician education on developmental care, feeding, sleep, and positioning;
- Pediatric intensive care monitoring and ultrasound;
- Telehealth and access to care in emerging markets;
- Infant warming for emerging markets; diagnostic and therapeutic jaundice management;
- Nutrition, healthy cooking, prevention, and health and wellness;
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-communicable disease.
- MDG 4, 5, nutrition, health system & services transformations, and non communicable diseases related to RMNCH.
Priority action area(s)
Save and improve lives with innovations in mother and child care, and neonatal and pediatric intensive care. Make meaningful connections across the continuum of prevention, diagnosis, therapy, recovery, and wellness.
To make the world more healthy and sustainable through innovation. To improve the lives of 3 billion people by the year 2025.