Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
WHO Office at United Nations has ensured that health related targets are addressed in 14 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, thereby ensuring that social and environmental determinants of health and universal health coverage are recognized as key elements for achieving the agenda.
- About the Sustainable Development Goal 3: Health
- Ten-year review 2007-2017: From primary health care to universal coverage
- Video: World Health +SocialGood 2016 on SDGs
- Gender, health and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Investing in health workforces: the path towards the SDGs starts here
- More on Sustainable Development Goals